Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What's this body thing and what do I do with the dangly bits?

Link roll.

Here is a long, brilliant article on MMORPG development. Lots of true stuff in it (and lots that I recognized from previous discussions with my ex).

***

Holidays now. Which is fortunate in multiple ways, partly because I just read that somebody shot several times at the bus I'm always taking in Salzburg (three stations away from my flat). Of course, something like this happens a day after a drunk guy had to chat me up and spontaneously decided to follow me home (in the same bus line that was shot at).
Sometimes I think that all the lunatics gather in Salzburg.

***

I believe those familiar with Second Life will enjoy First Life, too. (Or not.)

***

And lastly, just because Neil Gaiman asked nicely, I'm linking to his blog post about Penn Jillette.


Bad drawing day. Time to do a couple of pages hands again.

No comments: