Friday, March 09, 2007

Run from typcial blog stuff. Shut down your computer.

Participate in Shutdown Day. (Easy for me, since that's a point of my 101 list anyway and I don't care which day I actually do it.)
I still think only one day without a computer is pathetic. A week would be alright. Sadly, I find that I wouldn't be able to go through with that unless I'm on holidays.

***
(If you dislike typical annoying blog stuff and finding out more stuff about my personal me, skip the following up to the sketch.)
***

I normally don't do memes, but this one was for a friend over at LJ, so I might as well repost it here.

1. Can you cook? Yes, and I love it. I try to cook something new every week.

2. What was your dream growing up? Being a princess (how typically girly of me ;). Then I wanted to be a teacher, then a fashion designer. I think at some point I even went back to wanting to be a princess.

3. What talent do you wish you had? Hm. I'm actually quite happy with the skills I have. Most talents are only learned skills anyway, and if I wanted to have them I could just learn them.
Hmmmm. Maybe a talent for discourse and diplomacy, so people don't get offended when I tried to compliment them.

4. Favorite place? In the woods.

5. Favorite vegetable? Ginger is probably considered a spice and not a vegetable, so I'll say onions.

6. What was the last book you read? Last book I finished: Kate Fox - Watching the English. Book I'm reading right now: George R. R. Martin - A Feast for Crows

7. What zodiac sign are u ? Gemini

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Apart from my ears, no.

9. Worst Habit? Procrastinating online when there's nothing interesting to find online.

10. Do we know each other outside of lj? Only in some former art communities, I think.

11. What is your favorite sport? I don't like and don't do sports. I sometimes go swimming in summer, and I've taken up Kendo this semester to try it out. Maybe I'll like it.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimist who scolds people for their pessimistic attitude.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Paint on the walls, maybe.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I tend to see the positive side of bad things, and "worst thing" sounds as if I wanted that it never happened. So I could say "Having been bullied at school", but that probably caused me to read Fantasy, get into art and find true, long-term friends, who I love to bits.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I lived the first two years of university mostly on crispbread, because I was afraid the 25 people who I had to share kitchen with would laugh at my newbie cooking skills (and because the kitchen was never clean and there was never space to cook properly).

16. Do u have any pets? Sadly, no.

17. Do u know how to do the macerana? Not anymore.

18. What time is it where u are now? 11.22

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I go for annoying. If you talk about proper, medieval court jesters from medieval fairs, though, who entertain the children, they are both cute and awesome and funny.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My bum, I guess. Working on it.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience. I'm as optimistic conscience as optimistic conscience can be.

22. What color eyes do you have? grey-blue

23. Ever been arrested? No.

24. Bottle or Draft? Draft (just to pretend that I fully know what the question is about).

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Get a new desktop computer, go on holidays to Ireland with my brother and Christine, buy all stuff from my Amazon wishlist, donate some to a good cause, and save the rest.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? None at all.

27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at? I don't like bars, but I'll take any pub any time.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? No, but in Shadows.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read and paint and hang out with friends.

30. Do you swear a lot? Not really.

31. Biggest pet peeve? Ignorant people (now that's a good category - I can put all the stuff in it that I dislike - people who talk in the cinema or who talk to me during lectures, people who act all high and mighty when they're not and even told that they're not, etc.).

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Windy.

33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Probably not, since I don't use LJ.

***

This was sort of fun, even if inaccurate:

The Everything Test

There are many different types of tests on the internet today. Personality tests, purity tests, stereotype tests, political tests. But now, there is one test to rule them all.

Traditionally, online tests would ask certain questions about your musical tastes or clothing for a stereotype, your experiences for a purity test, or deep questions for a personality test.We're turning that upside down - all the questions affect all the results, and we've got some innovative results too! Enjoy :-)

Personality
You are more emotional than logical, more concerned about others than concerned about self, more atheist than religious, more loner than dependent, more lazy than workaholic, more rebel than traditional, more engineering mind than artistic mind, more cynical than idealist, more leader than follower, and more extroverted than introverted.

As for specific personality traits, you are intellectual (73%), romantic (57%).

Stereotypes
College Student88%
Prep62%
Hippie43%
 
Life Experience
Sex27%
Substances14%
Travel32%

Politics
Your political views would best be described as Liberal, whom you agree with around 73% of the time.
  Socioeconomic
Your attitude toward life best associates you with Lower Middle Class. You make more than 0% of those who have taken this test, and 82% less than the U.S. average.

If your life was a movie, it would be rated PG.
By the way, your hottness rank is 57%, hotter than 82% of other test takers.

TAKE THE TEST
brought to you by thatsurveysite



No comments: